Saturday 24 May 2008

...

As I am quite sure this is one of the first posts I have contributed, I am somewhat at a loss as to what to add to this miscellany of conglomerated randomness. There is a host of things I could say about Bagmirs and it's glamorously magnificent members, but all I can say at this moment is: I'm pissed, I'm happy, and I miss the rest of the Bagmir's.

We must meet up. That is all I have to say.

Blossom and Gabe: You must exert every effort within your power to come down here by Christmas at least. It has been much, much too long.

Beela and Raph: To the former, you must must MUST deign to descend to this place, and we will have lovely, happy, high times of joy and alchohol-and-substance-induced bliss, amongst other old traditions to be renewed in their wonderful entirety.

I have spoken my piece. I will retire, due to my aching tired extremities and the extreme exhaustion of my body at this hour.

Cheers.

-mari

No comments: